Wednesday 13 April 2016

Biscuit Blog: Tesco Shortcake Biscuits

Tesco Shortcake Biscuits

In terms of being the kind of biscuit that they are supposed to be and tasting decent, so far these are the best biscuits I have bought from Tesco.  As I have noted before, even among supermarket employees, Tesco is not rated as having the most flavoursome products, but this shortcake biscuit, though very simple, delivers what it promises, no more; no less.  There is a touch of creaminess and they are not overly sweet, though there is a hint almost of a glaze in the taste even though it is not there for real.  Fortunately the bicarbonate of soda flavour is absent.  They are thinner than other shortcake biscuits I have known.  However, as I say, these do the job and in that respect exceed other biscuits I have recently bought from Tesco.

Rating:
*****

No comments: